Thursday 8 January 2009

THE CRUSH


Whenever she looked at me,
my heart fluttered like a butterfly!
When she stood besides me,
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
My mind galloped like a horse
riderless and without reins,
Brimming with wondrous thoughts
which gave me a sweet lingering pain!!
The classrooms were noticeably full
whenever she had an hour.
For the absentees ,
the whole day was really sour!
The classroom seemed lifeless
sans her sparkling voice,
With her around , tough subjects
seemed everybodys natural choice!
Years have flown and everbody gone
Here I remain ,sad and forlorn.
Dreaming of those days, wonderful and bygone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMORY OF AN ANGEL

            Are angels real or so I wonder Do they exist or is it just blunder? I   seek them faraway and in my mind A...